CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 31 December 2011

Appieee new year 2 my barbie"*"

Don't laugh!!well dis time my barbie asked me to make one almirah for her :) Infact it was me who always wanted a closet for my barbie,,,but never had one (unfortunately)..but now thanks to the art of paper crafting  I figured out how to make ione....and came out with this beautiful creation .....this is my 3rd attempt & this time its 'PERFECT'
           

A CLOSER LOOK O-O

                         
Decorated with stones,lace and some mehandi sticker's
  

        AND plz notice these sweet lil hangers ...these r handmade,I learned dem in 5th class when i took clay modelling and wire modelling as my activity:))

     Entering to challenges

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so fun!! Thanks for joining in at CJC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 3d creation and your armor is so adorable! congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very sweet:).
    Thanks for joining us at For the love of crafting challenge#2.

    ReplyDelete