CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Some glitter's

 Hello friends I am participating in  Deepti CASE my card + Celebrations

This is the card I have cased  http://deeptistephens.blogspot.in/2013/07/thank-you.html

When the celebration was announced I was wondering which card should I case ...and then saw sneak peak of this card on FB ,and I knew after full reveal I am gng to case this card :))


I have made set of three cards.......I have tried to case glitters/sparkle,vertical stripes of glitter,flowers and die cuts.


My 1st card....the clr combo is dull gold,black and royal blue.



 2nd with clr combo brown,orange and red :)

My 3rd card with some Indian clrs pink,green and sky blue.





Hope u like them :))

2 comments:

  1. WOW it is so stylish!! All 3 are gorgeous .
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All cards are stunning Taran! Thank you so much for joining the fun at Catchy Crafts.. :)

    ReplyDelete